BARE SOUL RETREAT,
Private Island off Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
13th – 18th February 2018
Upon booking your place in the retreat, and having a chat with Simone, you will receive your personalised welcome pack in the mail from Bare Soul Retreats, getting you into the right space for the retreat. Once you have booked, I would recommend you book your flights through Air Vanuatu straight away. You can decide to fly direct to Espiritu Santo from Brisbane and land at 4:15pm, or you may decide to have a day or two in Port Vila first, before flying in earlier at 10:25am.
I will meet you at the airport with our driver who will take us to the jetty to climb into the island’s speed boat to transport us to our own remote island hideaway for 5 nights! For those who arrive early, they can spend the day relaxing in the pool, on their hammock, snorkelling, or enjoy the first of their two massages during their stay. The ‘formalities’ of the retreat will begin once everyone has arrived at the island at approximately 5pm.
We will start the night with a cocktail on arrival, and a welcome dinner at the resorts restaurant, where we will be fed delicious organic delights! After dinner, we will attend the island Nakmal for a welcome ceremony in the kava hut to open ourselves up to what will be the most amazing life changing week, where the seed of transformation will be planted for the rest of your life!
The accommodation on the island is 3 star. It is not luxury accommodation. The accommodation is individual ‘fares’ or huts, that are stand alone around the island to ensure privacy and an absolute beachfront location. You literally will be between 20 and 50 metres from the beach. The floor is tiled so that you can drag your wet and sandy feet indoors after snorkelling out the front of your room. They have a double bed, cane chairs and coffee table, fully equipped ensuite and most importantly, a hammock out the front! It is a traditional pacific island getaway. There is no TV or internet to distract you, however there is a library on the island.
On the day of departure there are two flights from Espiritu Santo, departing at 9:00am or 12:15pm. From the island it is a 25 minute speed boat ride and 5 minute drive back to the Espiritu Santo airport. The earlier flight allows for a half day stop over in Port Vila on your way home, if you choose too.
- A personalised welcome pack, posted to your address from Bare Soul Retreats, to get you into the right space for the retreat.
- Return transfers from Espiritu Santo international airport to the resort island, via mini-bus and speed boat.
- 5 nights accommodation in a beachfront ‘fare’
- All meals; Tropical/Continental breakfast, Table D’hote lunch, afternoon tea and Table D’hote or theme night dinner included.
- A cocktail at the welcome ceremony and closing fire ceremony
- A new yoga mat, eye mask and relaxation kit (think The Body Shop) to use at the retreat and to take home with you
- Daily yoga and guided meditation
- Personalised visualisation sessions on the beach
- A Malo River kayak tour, turtle and dugong spotting, visiting the Blue Hole (including BBQ lunch)
- Half day guided nature trek (looking for coconut crabs)
- Beach and rainforest walks
- Island kayak with a packed picnic lunch
- Welcome ceremony and closing fire ceremony
- ‘wild. passionate. free’ poolside chats
- 2 beachside massages
- Full use of the resort swimming pool, kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- Full support from Simone throughout the retreat
- 1 hour follow up coaching session after you return home (either over Skype or in person if based in Perth)
$3900 AUD all inclusive
To check availability, secure your place on the retreat and make payment,
*Payment can be made via bank deposit or credit card
OPTIONAL (Extra Cost)
If you are a qualified Scuba Diver, there will be the option of doing a wreck dive on the SS Coolidge, or at Million Dollar Point to see the wreckage from WW2. There is also the option of a night dive on the island’s own wreck. All scuba equipment can be hired at the resort.
The diving and hire of equipment will be for an additional fee.